Veterans' Benefits Attorney in Memphis
If you helped protect America, and you were injured while in service, you should receive compensation benefits. Unfortunately, obtaining veterans' benefits is often a very long and difficult road. The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) often requires lengthy and detailed paperwork, medical proof, and doctors reports to establish benefits entitlement. We at Donati Law, PLLC can assist you with all your veterans' benefit needs.
Request an initial consultation over the phone: (901) 209-5500
Types of Benefits Available
The VA provides veterans and their families various types of benefits. Our firm is well-versed regarding how the VA operates and can apply this knowledge to your case.
The most common benefits provided by the VA:
- Service-connected disability compensation
- Non-service-connected pension benefits
- Dependency and indemnity compensation
- VA health care
- Aid and attendance benefits
- Dependent's educational assistance
- Veteran's burial benefits
Donati Law, PLLC Can Help You with the Process
Our team of Memphis Veterans' benefit attorneys assists veterans in obtaining benefits they are entitled to receive from the Veterans Administration.
We help veterans who are victims of:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Agent Orange exposure complications
- Gulf War Syndrome
- Complications from gunshot wounds
- Complications from orthopedic injuries
- Depression and other mental illness
It is our goal to help veterans and their families receive any and all benefits that they are entitled as a result of their service and dedication to our country. At Donati Law, PLLC, we assist the veteran in completing VA forms, obtain and submit evidence in the case, draft legal arguments, and provide legal representation at both Decision Review Office and the Board of Veterans' Appeals.
We represent veterans and their families at the:
- Regional Office
- Board of Veterans' Appeals
- Court of Veterans' Appeals.
Need legal assistance? Please contact us as soon as possible.