Don Donati began his legal career with Memphis Area Legal Services, providing counsel to disadvantaged individuals in the community. In 1980, Don continued his mission to seek justice for the area's most vulnerable citizens when he opened Donati Law, PLLC, with his wife, Wanda, joining him in his practice a few years later. This husband and wife legal team seeks to make Donati Law, PLLC a firm where clients receive excellent legal representation and are treated with courtesy and respect. The legal standard created by the Donatis sets the standard for everyone who works at the firm, including the Donatis' three children.
From the beginning, Donati Law, PLLC has dedicated its resources to advancing the legal needs of our clients through class action lawsuits and impact cases in a variety of areas including:
- Employment disputes on behalf of individuals
- Social Security disability claims
- Veteran's benefits
- Personal injury claims
- Workers' compensation claims
- Wage & Hour Violations
Memphis Attorneys with an Impressive Track Record
- We settled a statewide class-action lawsuit against the Tennessee Disability Determination Services requiring the application of federal case law in making Social Security decisions. As a result, several thousand people were reviewed under the correct standards and received appropriate benefits.
- We represented the Mid-South Chapter of the Paralyzed Veterans of America during construction of FedEx Forum in Memphis to insure that the design and operation of the sports and entertainment arena was done in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities.
- We stopped the state-mandated termination of home health services for thousands of the most vulnerable citizens in Tennessee under the TennCare program.
- We filed lawsuits to stop wage theft against undocumented workers.
- We worked with local community organizations to successfully push for a change in the Shelby County Schools Residency Policy, allowing hundreds of children of undocumented parents to continue receiving a public education.
- We were responsible for some of the most significant developments in state and federal case law favoring workers, including a major national change in employment retaliation cases by securing broader protections for workers in a decision from the United States Supreme Court.
Donati Law, PLLC always will seek to pursue legal ways to benefit the lives of everyone in our community. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about your case.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us today to discuss your legal needs with our team.