Known for being ethical and honest, Don Donati makes every effort to provide the highest caliber of legal representation.
As a Memphis lawyer at Donati Law, PLLC, he handles various kinds of cases, such as those involving personal injury, employment law, and veterans' benefits.
Awards & Accolades
Attorney Donati has been honored with numerous prestigious awards and recognitions in his field, including:
- 2006-2018 – Tennessee Super Lawyers®
- 1989 - Present – Best Lawyers in America®
- 2009 – "150 Best Lawyers in Tennessee" by BusinessTN Magazine
- 2006 – Top Lawyers in the U.S. by Lawyers USA**
**This honor was in recognition of his work with the U.S. Supreme Court case Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Ry. Co. v. White. He was named in the top six attorneys on the list.
Legal Background & Experience
Don Donati completed his undergraduate degree from Memphis State University, after which he obtained his law degree from the University of Tennessee.
Attorney Donati is licensed to practice in:
- Tennessee Supreme Court
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Eastern District of Arkansas
- Western District of Tennessee
- Federal Circuit Court of Appeals
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
Talk to Attorney Don Donati Today
If you need immediate assistance with a legal matter, Attorney Don Donati can help you with all the details and paperwork associated with your case. He can answer your questions during an initial consultation so that you can become better informed about your rights and options. He will guide you through each step of the legal process until your case is finalized in the most timely and favorable manner possible.
Discuss your case with Attorney Don Donati today. Get in touch with us!
- University of Tennessee, J.D. - 1975
- Memphis State University, B.A. - 1971
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Tennessee Association of Justice
- Memphis Bar Association
- American Inns of Court
- National Organization for Veterans Advocates
- National Employment Lawyers Association