Memphis Employment Law Attorney
Resolving Employment Issues for Employees
Donati Law, PLLC only represents employees, not employers. From hourly employees to managers and executives, our firm's goal is to provide sound advice and zealous advocacy for our clients in need of help with an employment issue. Employment issues could lead to a great deal of distress, especially when threats of retaliation or termination have been made. Our firm has the tools and skills required to handle a wide range of employment-related issues, no matter how complex.
We handle all types of cases involving the employment relationship, such as:
- Administrative Hearings
- Age discrimination
- Breach of contract claims
- Disability discrimination
- Family and Medical Leave
- Gender discrimination
- Non-compete claims
- Overtime Law
- Off-the-Clock Hours
- Misclassification / Mischaracterization
- Retaliatory or wrongful termination
- Severance agreements and negotiations
- Sexual harassment claims
Need legal representation? Contact us online or all (901) 209-5500 for an initial consultation with an employment lawyer in Memphis. We're ready to answer your questions.
Zealously Protecting the Rights of Workers in Memphis
Before hiring a lawyer to handle your employment case, ask the lawyer these questions:
- Do you specialize in employment cases?
- How much experience do you have representing employees in employment cases?
At Donati Law, PLLC, our dedicated Memphis employment law attorneys continuously have been among the top-rated plaintiff's employment lawyers in this region of the country.
Since 1980, our firm has become known for providing reliable legal counsel that is rooted in professionalism. Every client is a cause we believe in. When handling employment law cases, we zealously protect the rights of the workers who have sought our help.
When Should an Employee Hire an Employment Lawyer?
When an employee is placed in a disadvantageous situation due to an employer’s unlawful actions, the employee should contact experienced legal representation immediately. Failure to do so can lead to further complications for the employee such as:
- Difficulty obtaining employment
- Difficulty living comfortably
- Difficulty obtaining compensation if an employer caused the employee to suffer damages, which leads to the loss of wages
An employee should contact an employment lawyer if any of the following situations occur:
- He or she has been discriminated against by an employer
- The employer has harassed him or her
- The employer has retaliated against him or her
- He or she was illegally fired or terminated from employment
- The employer has forced him or her to sign an agreement to waive his or her rights
- The employer violated federal or state laws that are in place to protect the rights of employees
- The employer has withheld benefits that he or she is entitled to according to his or her contract
Employees whose rights have been violated should seek legal help immediately. Delaying retaining a seasoned employment attorney can prevent the employee from proving the employer’s illegal conduct. Additionally, it can prevent the employee from recovering damages, which can significantly impact the employee’s future.
Ready to Take Action? Contact Donati Law, PLLC.
If you are ready to take action regarding your employment law issue, we are here to help begin. Backed by more than 35 years of experience, our team has what it takes to successfully safeguard your rights. We will carefully analyze the details associated with your case so that you are well aware of the options that are available to you. Find out for yourself why so many of our lawyers have been honored with inclusion on the Super Lawyers® list.
Get high-quality legal representation. Contact our employment law firm today.