Memphis Personal Injury Attorney
Fighting for Compensation that Accident Victims Deserve
Throughout the years, Donati Law, PLLC has successfully handled thousands of personal injury cases on behalf of our injured clients. Our dedicated injury lawyers in Memphis, TN have recovered millions of dollars won for our clients over the past 35+ years.
Were you recently injured in an accident in the Memphis area? If so, then our personal injury lawyers can help you take legal action by filing an injury claim to seek compensation. We believe that reckless individuals should be held accountable for their actions and we are ready to advocate for you in order to do just that.
Why Choose Donati Law, PLLC?
- Millions of Dollars Won
- 150+ Years of Combined Experience
- Attentive, Personalized & Honest Counsel
- Included in U.S. News “Best Law Firms”
- A Memphis Injury Attorney Can Help With:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Premises liability
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Medical malpractice
Call (901) 209-5500 or contact us to speak with a Memphis personal injury attorney today.
Millions of Dollars Recovered for Past Clients
Donati Law, PLLC has recovered millions of dollars for injured clients over the years. Each of our Memphis injury lawyers work diligently to secure maximum compensation for the injured men and women who have sought our help. We are not afraid to take a case to trial if we believe it is necessary.
Donati Law, PLLC has been established for more than 35 years. During that time, we have had the chance to successfully handle a wide range of personal injury cases, including some the most complex kinds. Our team could do the same for you.
Know Your Rights After an Accident in Memphis
Our personal injury attorneys are committed to helping victims in Memphis and throughout Tennessee to protect their legal rights after being injured in preventable accidents.
If you or someone you love has been harmed as a result of negligence, then you have the right to pursue financial compensation. This means that if someone was negligent and failed to uphold their legal duty – such as text messaging when they should be paying attention to the road – they can be held liable for injuries and losses victims suffer as a result.
How Is Personal Injury Compensation Calculated?
In most cases, a person reserves the right to pursue monetary compensation if he or she is harmed in an injurious accident. If the injuries were caused as a direct result of another person’s negligent, reckless, or careless actions, the at-fault individual can be held responsible for the damages. In these types of cases, it is wise for the injured individual or a family member of the injured individual to contact seasoned legal advocacy.
Determining the value of a personal injury case depends on many factors that include the extent of your injuries and losses, the circumstances surrounding your accident, insurance coverage limits, and more.
Examples of compensation that you can recover in an injury claim include:
- Medical bills and costs of future medical care: This can include any expenses a victim may face in order to obtain medical attention for surgical procedures, hospitalizations, ongoing treatment, medication, travel cost to/from appointments, and more. It is crucial for an accident victim to keep an accurate record of the expenses incurred as a result of the accident and injuries caused in the accident.
- Lost income from missing work: This can include any expenses a victim may face as a result of not working. If a victim’s injuries are severe enough, he or she may be unable to maintain employment, which can leave the victim facing financial hardship.
- Physical pain and emotional distress: Depending on the severity of the victim’s injuries, he or she may be able to file a lawsuit to pursue compensation for any physical suffering or emotional anguish he or she may have faced due to the accident.
- Exemplary damages (punitive damages): Exemplary damages, commonly referred to as punitive damages, are amongst the toughest to recover in personal injury lawsuits. However, a skilled lawyer can help an accident victim recover exemplary damages, which punish the at-fault person for their negligent, careless, or reckless actions.
An attorney can review the details of your case to help you better understand what your injury case may be worth.
Why Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
By working with an experienced Memphis personal injury attorney, you can gain the support needed to fight back against insurance companies that aim to pay victims as little as possible. Too often, victims who think they can handle claims on their own often go under-compensated, or without compensation at all, because insurance companies do everything in their power to avoid paying claims.
You have the right to an attorney when filing a personal injury claim in Memphis and, at Donati Law, PLLC, there are no costs to hiring us. We work on contingency fees, and collect a payment if and only if we are successful with your claim. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
Donati Law, PLLC: Treating Our Clients Like Family
While these results are examples only and each case is unique, Donati Law, PLLC's effort to obtain the best possible result for our clients is consistent and focused. We are proud to have been included on the Super Lawyers® list. As a family practice, we treat our clients like members of our own family. As soon as you get in touch with us, we will begin working on resolving your personal injury case as soon as possible.
Call (901) 209-5500 to speak with a skilled Memphis personal injury attorney today.