Administrative Hearing Lawyers in Memphis
Handling Cases at the State & Federal Level
In addition to practicing in both state and federal courts, our Memphis employment law attorneys at Donati Law, PLLC also represent clients in administrative proceedings before state and federal agencies. The same rules and procedures that apply in federal or state courts do not always apply to administrative hearings.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable about these differences and can help guide you through complicated administrative proceedings, including:
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (Mediations)
- National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)
- U.S. Department of Labor (DOL)
- Federal EEO Claims
- U.S. Merits Systems Protection Board
- City of Memphis and Shelby County Civil Service hearings
- Shelby County Schools Teacher Tenure Hearings
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center administrative hearings
- Tennessee civil service hearings
- The University of Memphis administrative hearings
Representing Workers Since 1980
For more than 35 years, our firm has been assisting workers with employment-related issues, including administrative hearings. We return phone calls promptly so that our clients can have timely counsel and peace of mind. Our hands-on approach has led to numerous successful results over the years. We are proud of the fact that many of our lawyers have been honored with inclusion on the Super Lawyers® list and that U.S. News named us among the Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" in 2013.
Donati Law, PLLC: We Treat Our Clients Like Family
As a family practice, we make every effort to treat our clients as members of our own family. We take a deep interest in their cases and futures. As soon as you retain our top-notch legal services, we will begin taking immediate legal action on your behalf. We will protect your rights and interests, from start to finish.
If you have any questions regarding administrative hearings or administrative procedures, please contact Donati Law, PLLC.